In support or our professional services, Component ...
- In support or our professional services, Component ...
- In support or our professional services, Components Engine continually looks for tools and technology to simplify and automate the time-consuming process of providing data for technical documentation. Our electronic parts calalog system is designed to provide accurate and easily accessible product information.
An interactive, graphic-assisted parts catalog enables precise parts identification and expedites the ordering process. Graphic (2D/3D) information is linked with parts lists and provides a quick parts search. A time-consuming search of documentation is no longer necessary, and product improvement recommendations from the field can be transferred automatically. This speeds maintenance and reduces downtime.
Data from a number of sources and systems are merged to automatically create service documentation. Components Engine provides on-line representation of technical documentation, including repair and diagnostic procedures, maintenance manuals with 3-D animation for assembly or removal, and service bulletins. Service technicians can virtually take apart the device and penetrate it layer by layer with Interactive Components Engine. Components are identified simply by their position in the equipment -- saving time and avoiding potential human error. Catalogs can be published on CD-ROM, paper, or on the Internet.
Components Engine Spare Parts is a specialized electronic catalog and service information system that optimizes business processes for after-sales service and spare parts commerce. Advanced search, rich content and visual navigation work together to reduce wrong part return rates, improve customer satisfaction and increase after-sales revenues.
Components Engine Spare Parts simplifies after-sales commerce processes, enabling organizations to improve revenues, margins and customer satisfaction.
• Quickly respond to customer demand and capture more orders by making spare parts available via e-commerce.
• Provide higher levels of customer service with fewer order errors, reduced maintenance support calls and faster response time through accurate and up-to-date part information.
• A unified content repository improves data quality and reduces the cost of publishing multiple catalogs.
• Advanced search options make it easier and faster to find and buy the right part, increasing customer retention.
• Shorten catalog revision cycles and reduce publishing costs by automating content updates and eliminating manual activities.
• Sell standard products, configurable products and associated spare parts from a single multichannel commerce platform.