Components Engine S.r.l. Privacy Disclosure
We would like to inform you that your personal data will be used by Components Engine S.r.l. (“Components Engine”) and disclosed to third parties, in full compliance with the fundamental principles stated in:
- Data Protection Directive 95/46/CE and Italian Law 675/96 for the protection of personal data;
- Directive 97/66/CE and Italian Legislative Decree 171/98 for the protection of privacy in the telecommunications sector;
- Directive 97/7/CE and Italian Legislative Decree 185/99 for the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts;
- EU Directive of 4 May 2000 on electronic commerce.
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSOR
The personal data controller is Components Engine S.r.l., a single-shareholder company, with Head Offices located in Via Calcinaro, 2085/1 – 47521 Cesena (FC) - Italy, P.I./C.F. 03827740402 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The personal data processor is Mr. Flavio Rondini.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING OPERATIONS AND THEIR PURPOSES
Hereafter, please find the summary of all data processing operations performed which entail the collection, recording and use of your personal data, and the purposes for each.
a. collection, recording and use of your personal data for the newsletter service and to provide Judicial Authorities with required information. Specifically, the purposes are:
1. to complete, manage and fulfill the contract for the delivery of the required service;
2. to organize, manage and deliver the service (newsletter distribution);
3. to comply with legal obligations or other provisions as required by competent Authorities;
4. to send informational notices directly connected with the service(s) received;
5. to send notices about new services offered, organized events and special offers which Components Engine S.r.l. (“Components Engine”) deems to be of interest to its users;
b. processing of the personal data provided and data retrieved relative to your Web browsing, relevant to the development of your commercial profile;
c. use of your commercial profile by Components Engine S.r.l. (“Components Engine”) for internal marketing and promotional purposes;
d. use of your commercial profile by Components Engine S.r.l. (“Components Engine”) for third-party marketing and promotional purposes;
METHOD OF PROCESSING
Processing operations will occur in a fully automated fashion by means of a process which determines the customer’s commercial habits as manifested during Web browsing.
Personal data will be processed solely by electronic means, with access limited to designated personnel delegated to data processing. Components Engine S.r.l. (“Components Engine”) has adopted all IT security measures necessary to minimize the risk of third-party violation of its users’ privacy. At any time, Components Engine S.r.l. (“Components Engine”) will adopt additional security measures as deemed necessary. We would like to remind you that the transmission of personal data to Components Engine S.r.l. (“Components Engine”) occurs under the user’s responsibility. Supplying additional personal data is optional, and may assist Components Engine S.r.l. (“Components Engine”) in providing thorough, suitable services which meet your needs (proposals for new services, commercial offers, etc.).
Components Engine S.r.l. (“Components Engine”) excludes a priori any processing which may directly or indirectly involve sensitive data.
FREEDOM TO GIVE CONSENT AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
Providing your data is optional. However, if you refuse to give consent for all purposes (a), (b), (c), (d), we will not be able to provide you with requested services.
SERVICE DELEGATED TO RESPOND TO ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING DATA PROTECTION
For information or questions regarding the protection of personal data, please write to “Personal Data Protection Service” - Components Engine S.r.l. (“Components Engine”), Via Calcinaro, 2085/1 – 47521 Cesena (FC) - Italy, email: email@example.com.
The data subject’s rights of access to data
We further inform you that each data subject may exercise his/her rights as per Art. 13 of Law 675/96, summarized below:
a. to be informed, free of charge, of the content recorded as per Art. 31 of Law 675/96 which may regard the subject;
b. to be informed of:
1. the name, denomination, corporate name, domicile, residence and registered office of the data controller
2. the purposes and methods of data processing
3. the name, denomination, corporate name, domicile, residence and registered office of the data processor;
c. to obtain from the data controller:
1. Confirmation of the existence of personal data relating to the subject and the subsequent notification of such data. Information about the logic involved in data processing and the purposes of processing.
2. Erasure, or transformation in anonymous form of data which have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and processed.
3. Updating, rectification or integration of the data.
4. Certification that third parties to whom the data has been disclosed have been informed of operations as per numbers 2 and 3, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort compared to the rights to be protected.
d. to object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of the subject's personal data, although pertinent to the purpose of data collection;
e. to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of the subject's personal data, for the purposes of commercial information, sending advertising materials, or direct selling, as well as for market research or interactive commercial communication, and to be informed by the data controller, no later than the time when the data are communicated or disclosed, of the possibility to exercise said right without charge.
For each request as per Paragraph 1, Letter c) no. 1), the data subject may be required, when the existence of data relative to the subject is not confirmed, to reimburse expenses for an amount not exceeding the costs actually incurred, according to the methods and within the limits defined in the regulations of Article 33, Paragraph 3.
The rights, as per Paragraph 1, referring to personal data relevant to deceased persons may be exercised by any interested parties.
In exercising the rights as per Paragraph 1, the data subject may provide, in writing, a power of attorney to natural persons or associations.
Professional secrecy rules apply to those exercising the profession of journalist, limited to the source of the information.
To exercise the rights specified in Article 13 of Italian Law 675/96 and summarized above, the Customer must send written request to:Components Engine S.r.l. (“Components Engine”) – Personal Data Protection Service, Via Calcinaro, 2085/1 – 47521 Cesena (FC) - Italy